- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Im using nova on my GS3 and was wondering if when I set nova as my dedicated home do the apps and widgets continue to operate on touch wiz . For example I have a android central widget on touch wiz does it continue to update/refresh?
Posted via Android Central App
- 03-08-2014, 10:48 PM #2
- 03-09-2014, 12:04 PM #3
Re: Nova question
Golfdriver97, I think you misunderstood the OP's question. He's asking whether or not widgets will keep updating in the background in the Touchwiz app while Nova is set as the default launcher app. I would presume it would if the Touchwiz widget service is running in the background, which you can check by going to App settings.
- By TheDarKnight in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 6Last Post: 03-12-2014, 08:39 PM
- By Scott McClure in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 5Last Post: 03-09-2014, 02:29 PM
- By lucasbuck in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 1Last Post: 03-08-2014, 07:03 PM
- By Why Why See in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 03-07-2014, 12:38 PM
- By stormage in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 03-07-2014, 12:01 PM