Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question App? Software? for college

I KNOW there's one out there that does exactly what I'm looking for. These work-arounds I'm trying are getting to be too much and they are starting to affect communication breakdowns in my processes. Here it is: I'm a college student who has just begun using OneNote 2013 and I'm loving it. I've used Windows since 3.1 so I'm no stranger to technology. I want to record my in-class lectures, ideally by placing my phone (LG Motion) on the top corner of my desk, have them transcribed (voice to text, if you will) and then "Send to OneNote". The format of the notes or text output is of no concern to me. I don't care about the other bells and whistles, just want to record my lecture and end up with text. Simple?? Nope. The programs I've tried either have a 30 sec to 2 minute time limit on recording, or just produce a "voice note" that you can also save but that's not what I'm looking for. Do you have any suggestions? I'm desperate. Thank you.

Default Re: App? Software? for college

Welcome to Android Central! I have no experience with OneNote, but have you tried the Android version? https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...office.onenote
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Yes. I love it. I'm truly amazed by the seamless effort OneNote requires. I'm just perplexed about this note-taking, transcription piece. There has to be an app THAT WORKS and doesnt have a recording time limit

So you're saying the Android OneNote app has a time limit? It wasn't clear from your original post which apps you've tried, and which ones have a limit.