Unexpected Apps

clitrenta

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
I'm sure many of you have accidentally run across apps for things you do quite often but for which you had no idea there was an app. I was wondering what some of those would be? I ask because recently I ran into an app called "Mychart" which is a medical application that is used widely across a number of hospitals and which allows you access to medical records, prescriptions, scheduled appointments and even allows you to communicate back and forth with your medical team without having to track them down on the phone or make an appointment. I absolutely love this app. I can see a list of my medications and ask for refills if necessary, send messages to my doctor or PA (they answer back fairly quickly too), check appointments (cancel them as well) and just a whole host of things. I'm not sure but this may only encompass all the departments and clinics of the Medical College of Wisconsin to include Childrens's Hospital and Froedtert. It is by far the most useful app I've found to date. I think all large hospitals and medical complexes should have something like this. Has anyone else found something equally useful and/or surprising?

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Glad to see you found an app that you can use and seem to really like. There are a lot of apps in the Play Store to be discovered that could definitely be of some help with your day-to-days. Thanks for sharing your finding with us.