iHeart Radio

Cowchip

May 17, 2010
Visit site
When syncing App Brain on my EVO, iHeart Radio appears in the list as an app that has an update, yet when I try to "show the market page" I get a "Not Found" error.

Anybody else experiencing this?

DevilInPgh

May 12, 2010
Visit site
When syncing App Brain on my EVO, iHeart Radio appears in the list as an app that has an update, yet when I try to "show the market page" I get a "Not Found" error.

Anybody else experiencing this?

I experienced this too with a recent recovery. Did you reset to 2.1? If so, you need to make the upgrade to 2.2. If you aren't able to receive it OTA (I wasn't able to, either), run the RUU here. You will need to use a Windows computer and have HTC Sync installed. After that, you should be able to get the recent OTA update.

kd0axs

Mar 13, 2010
Visit site
Looks like iheartradio has been pulled from the market. I tried searching for it and couldn't find it. AppBrain still shows it but I scanned the QR code and it says not found.

DevilInPgh

May 12, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, you're right. More reasons to be upset at Clear Channel, besides the obvious overemphasis on the iPhone platform.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Cowchip

May 17, 2010
Visit site
The revision timeline shows that it was bumped up to version 2.3, but as you said it appears to have been pulled from the Market.

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
My understanding of it is because of the version of Andrioid OS we use. It worked fine on 2.1 but with 2.2 it stopped working properly.
The market app looks to see what is compatible with your OS version and device, if the app manufacturers tell the market its not compatible with 2.2 then it wont show up in your list as an update or as being available if you dont have it at all.

My dumb *** had it installed and when the update didnt happen, i uninstalled it and was going to re-install it only to remember that it wont show up since i have 2.2.
Thank you Monday Morning.

pauldroidr2d2

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I have iheart radio right on now on both my droid incredible and droid 2. I'm not sure about it showing up in the market place. But, one thing I can say is that the app itself is not very good. It will play for 15 to maybe 30 minutes, then it freezes. The only way to get it to work is to power the phone off, start it up again and that happens continuously. I'm fed up with it. I sent an email to the "developer" and no response.

If Clear Channel doesn't want to keep the app updated I don't want or need the app.

mturner7472

May 28, 2010
Visit site
looks like you can just browse to iheartradio com and it will reckognize you're on an android device and it gives you option to side-load the iheartradio app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1