- 6 Posts
What's the best way to perform cleanup from burst mode shots?
As of right now all of my burst mode pictures are saved to my gallery and there are a ton of similar pictures. Has anyone found an intuitive or simple way to remove these on the device before uploading? Going into the gallery - selecting all and unchecking the ones I want to keep before hitting delete seems very cumbersome. Any ideas guys?
- By SpookDroid in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 17Last Post: 09-25-2014, 09:47 AM
- By Ry in forum HTC One M8Replies: 45Last Post: 03-21-2014, 01:34 AM
- By SmItH197 in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 0Last Post: 03-12-2014, 12:12 PM
- By sniffs in forum HTC One M7Replies: 0Last Post: 03-12-2014, 12:04 PM
- By ShipWreck in forum HTC One M7Replies: 1Last Post: 03-12-2014, 11:38 AM