Google Now Launcher-How many screens?
I own a Nexus 7 and have been using the standard launcher that comes with it. I have apps and folders that are on the main screen as well as the other 2 screens to the left and also the 2 screens to the right. I just downloaded the Google Now launcher. I like how you can scroll left to go into Google Now but it seems to only have two screens for apps, the main screen and the screen to the right. Is that true or is there a way to access more screens to place apps and folders on? Thanks for your help.
- 03-18-2014, 02:33 AM #2
Re: Google Now Launcher-How many screens?
You can add more screens to the right by simply placing an app or widget to the right of your current rightmost homescreen. That will add a new homescreen. Then you can add another homescreen to the right of that one by doing the same thing. I'm not sure what the maximum is--when I was playing around with it, I got up to 10 homescreens, and I was still able to add more.
- By lls5316 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 5Last Post: 03-31-2014, 12:21 PM
- By Andy847 in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: 03-18-2014, 07:13 PM
- By nickvicious in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 03-18-2014, 12:03 AM
- By gtrht in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-17-2014, 11:31 PM
- By eeyore6802 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 03-17-2014, 10:56 PM