Camera ZOOM FX worth the 3$?

Is it worth it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tube517

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
I"ve been using camera 360. It was free. I used to use Camera Zoom FX but when 360 became a free app, I switched. You may want test out other apps.

EDIT: Vignette app is only $1.65 That's another one you may want to check out

Omer San Gabriel

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I"ve been using camera 360. It was free. I used to use Camera Zoom FX but when 360 became a free app, I switched. You may want test out other apps.

EDIT: Vignette app is only $1.65 That's another one you may want to check out

Problem in Camera 360 is it does not have night mode. I tried shooting in low light situation and it is very dark. Unlike using stock camera it's quite good in low light, problem is i get blurry shots because i have shaky hands.

Edit: I really need a camera app with good image stabilization with it. :D Because when i use the anti shake feature in my phone (Galaxy S4) the auto ISO is disabled and i get dark pics in low light situations.

tube517

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
Problem in Camera 360 is it does not have night mode. I tried shooting in low light situation and it is very dark. Unlike using stock camera it's quite good in low light, problem is i get blurry shots because i have shaky hands.

Edit: I really need a camera app with good image stabilization with it. :D Because when i use the anti shake feature in my phone (Galaxy S4) the auto ISO is disabled and i get dark pics in low light situations.

Can't be too picky if you don't want to pay $3 though. I understand if you can't afford it. The app was on sale once before durig one of Google Play's sales so if you can wait, see if they put it on sale again. I like the app but I used the free version years ago.

EDIT: Get the Amazon Appstore on your phone. They sometimes put out some free apps and games of the day. Well worth the effort because they have put some paid camera apps on there for free.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc