| || |
Re: Please suggest me app for this [ new user]
1. Usually battery apps do not save battery, but there is some that turn off functions automatically when needed. You can do it manually though. But just one thing when looking to try to save battery, don't use task killers.
2. Try Google Play Music.
3. I don't think there is an app for that but there is a couple websites that do that.
4. I don't know. But, even if there is one, the Youtube app is probably your best bet anyways.
5. I don't know.
6. Check out Google Play Books. I don't read on my phone that much, but when I do, I use Play Books (I could not write that without thinking of the Dos Equis commercial, lol)
7. You don't really need an antivirus if you stick to only downloading apps from the Play Store. But, I use an Antivirus app just to have peace of mind, and they offer some useful features outside of malware protection. I recommend Avast Antivirus, it has never let me down. I use it on both my phone and my computer.
I hope that helped!