Re: Call Recording
Never heard that. Don't understand how an operator could control what goes to your phone. You always get the other party's sound because the operator has no way to know you're recording a call.
Anyway there are 2 modes: recording from the micro, and I have to turn on the speaker so the other party's voice goes into the micro.
recording from the line: on this mode it requires some codecs and that's when I get the engine noise all the time...
- 03-21-2014, 07:38 PM #3
- By t_p in forum T-Mobile HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 03-21-2014, 04:12 PM
- By klutzykh in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 03-21-2014, 12:55 AM
- By yetty1961 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 03-20-2014, 05:30 PM
- By RichardHewlett in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 03-20-2014, 04:32 PM
- By FinnishPenguin in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-20-2014, 04:26 PM