- 1 Posts
Battery Percentage APP to trick your device
Is there an app that will make your device read 100% battery even when it's not? I have a G-box Midnight MX2 that reads 0% battery because it plugs in to the wall. Because of this some apps wont work, mostly ones that download tv shows. I need to trick the apps into thinking I have full battery.
- 03-28-2014, 08:06 AM #2
- 2,627 Posts
Re: Battery Percentage APP to trick your device
Its not because the battery doesn't read 100% it is because the battery has no reading at all. Without a battery there are lots of information about the battery not being sent to the OS. The % for the battery is just there for the users benefit. You might be able to get these apps to work if you have root access and place the battery history files that are likely missing and that might give the apps something to read about the battery.
- By Dave Hutchings in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 3Last Post: 07-29-2015, 03:30 AM
- By imowt in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 03-29-2014, 12:54 PM
- By shinydiscopants in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 7Last Post: 03-27-2014, 09:30 PM
- By VAVA Mk2 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 3Last Post: 03-27-2014, 05:22 PM
- By Shawn_Dalwin in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 AccessoriesReplies: 0Last Post: 03-27-2014, 12:31 PM