- Junior Member
- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Hi, I want to show you all my first game project!
Sudoku is a logic-based number-placement puzzle. The objective is to fill a 99 grid with digits so that each column, each row, and each of the nine 33 sub-grids that compose the grid (also called "boxes", "blocks", "regions", or "sub-squares") contains all of the digits from 1 to 9. The puzzle setter provides a partially completed grid.
Hope, you enjoy it.
- 03-28-2014, 01:49 AM #2
- By Philroussel in forum Android GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 04-06-2015, 08:01 AM
- By flat room in forum Android GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 04-06-2015, 08:01 AM
- By mullberg in forum Developer SpotlightReplies: 1Last Post: 05-10-2014, 05:23 PM
- By neutralnn in forum Android GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 04-05-2014, 07:52 AM
- By JasXuu in forum Android App InventorReplies: 1Last Post: 03-27-2014, 10:30 AM