Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default [FREE FANTASTIC PUZZLE] Circix - Easy to pick up, difficult to put down

[FREE FANTASTIC PUZZLE] Circix - Easy to pick up, difficult to put down-availablenow_480.png

Do you enjoy a good puzzle game to challenge the mind? Are you a fan of games such as Sudoku, Flow Free, Minesweeper or Professor Layton? Then our brand new game Circix is certainly going to interest you.

Circix provides a unique challenge where the player must connect all of the chips to create a circuit. All chips must be part of the same circuit and each chip must have a specified number of links to other chips.

Circix has the following features:
    A fantastically varied assortment of puzzles
    Crisp and vivid graphics
    Over 200 free levels
    Increasing levels of difficulty as the game progresses
    Works on phones and tablets
    Help and hints if you get stuck
    Keep the fun going with more level packs to buy, including larger packs for tablets

Circix is available for free on Google Play Store, Apple AppStore and Windows Phone Store and you can read more about it on our website.

Gameplay Video

A couple of screenshots follow below, or you can find more screenshots on our website at Media | Circix

[FREE FANTASTIC PUZZLE] Circix - Easy to pick up, difficult to put down-device-2014-02-28-213625.png[FREE FANTASTIC PUZZLE] Circix - Easy to pick up, difficult to put down-device-2014-02-28-214105.png[FREE FANTASTIC PUZZLE] Circix - Easy to pick up, difficult to put down-device-2014-02-28-213807.png

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about Circix. Thank you in advance for considering our app for your enjoyment.

Kind regards,

Russell King

Facebook: http://www.circixgame.com/CircixGame
    Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/CircixGame

Global Posts
    6,024 Global Posts
    ROM
    None

Default Re: [FREE FANTASTIC PUZZLE] Circix - Easy to pick up, difficult to put down

Good luck with it! 🙋

Sent From Another Galaxy
    If I'm very clever, and I'm more than clever, I'm brilliant! I might just save the World, or rip it apart!