Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    72 Global Posts

Red face My talking pet apps - games for kids

Hi, a new my talking pet app for kids Talking Dragon Draco Free is out. Talking Dragon Draco Free is one of the latest dragon games for children.

This thread will be dedicated to talking pet games such as this one. We will be posting new games for kids of this kind here.

Draco the Dragon will repeat everything you say with his funny, entertaining voice. Kids can make their own funny dragon story with this magic dragon.

Google Play link: Dragon Story
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Global Posts
    72 Global Posts

Red face Re: My talking pet apps - games for kids

Hi, Talking Baby Bear, another in a series of talking games has just been launched. There will be more fun talking games for kids after Talking Dragon and Talking Baby Bear, so stay tuned for more cute talking animals.

Pet, poke and tickle teddy bear to see what it can do. Also, you can talk to it and it will repeat everything you say in a funny voice. Download the app now and play with your new talking friend!

Google Play: My Talking Pet App
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    72 Global Posts

Red face Re: My talking pet apps - games for kids

Talking Cat and Talking Dog are two more funny games for toddlers and kids. The collection of talking pets is getting bigger!

These are fun games for children where they can dress up the talking animals and pet, poke or tease them to see what they will do. They can talk to the dog and the cat and they will repeat everything they say in a funny voice.

Free downloads:
    Talking Cat: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...untalkinggames
    Talking Dog: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...inggames&hl=en

YouTube:

4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Global Posts
    72 Global Posts

Default Re: My talking pet apps - games for kids

We've created one more talking game - Talking Monkey Chimpy! We think this is the best talking game for android we've made so far, because not only will Chimpy repeat everything you say, he will also challenge you to achieve the best high score in Flappy Monkey, Banana Drop and Liana Hope game!

Chimpy the Talking Monkey is available for free download on Google Play for all Android devices!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...untalkinggames

My talking pet apps - games for kids-1.jpg My talking pet apps - games for kids-5.jpg My talking pet apps - games for kids-7.jpg

Download from Google Play for free
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Global Posts
    72 Global Posts

Red face My Talking Pig Virtual Pet for Kids FREE

If you liked Talking Monkey, then you will certainly like our new game - My Talking Pig Virtual Pet! Since the piggy likes to play, we have included some mini games in the game, such as Piggy Jump, Pig vs Monkey, Spider Pig and others.

My Talking Pig Virtual Pet can be downloaded from Google Play to all Android devices:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...inggames&hl=en