Android Lightsaber Problems

Jer-Majesty

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
***NERD ALERT!!!

Anyone else having trouble with the Android LightSaber since upgrading to Froyo on the DX? I opened it last night for the first time since the update and it wouldn't work. Just kept force closing. So I thought maybe uninstall and reinstalling might help. Now it's not showing up in the Market to reinstall. :confused:

I went ahead and grabbed the LightSword app, but haven't had a chance to check it out yet. Did the Android Lightsaber app just go away?

Jer-Majesty

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
Well... I guess it's resolved...sorta.

The original App that I had, I can't find anywhere. Can't even find it on AppBrain. It looked more like a Lucas approved app. It had Star Wars music pre-loaded, etc. The LightSword App Lightsword - Android app on AppBrain is an ok replacement. Doesn't have as many options as the original LightSaber for Android app I had (which I can't find) but it works in a pinch (not that it's an app I regularly use or anything... just a novelty).

The one you shared the link for looks interesting. I may give it a try, but considering the reviews I won't hold my breath. :p

lafountain

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
I just installed the Android Lightsaber app today on my Epic. Though I only have 2.1, but I don't really think that should make a difference.

In the market it is called Star Wars Light Saber with all the spaces, is that the one that you had before?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool