- Junior Member
- 3 Posts
I've just released a new game. It's a avoider game in the style of old arcade vector graphics games. Feedback is appreciated!
- Gradual increase in difficulty. The more you stay alive, the more enemies appear. How much will you manage to survive?
- Simple, yet colourful vector graphics with a sleek neon feel of old arcade and atari titles.
- Responsive and easy to use touch based control system.
- Share your score with your friends.
- Compete against other players with Google Play Achievments and Leaderboards!
- This game uses in-game ads on the menu sections only!
- 07-03-2014, 11:33 PM #2
- By Ohad179 in forum Android AppsReplies: 7Last Post: 07-21-2014, 10:32 AM
- By Panacea Games in forum Android AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 06-19-2014, 07:12 AM
- By felloffthetruck in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 04-12-2014, 04:07 PM
- By thegrants82 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 04-12-2014, 07:28 AM
- By Ayush Dudheria in forum GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 04-12-2014, 03:09 AM