- 25 Posts
Just wondering why so many of you prefer LP over what the phone is pre loaded with? I want to try it out but im not sure i using it right. Could you guys show me some cool screen shots or point me in the right direction for a tutorial on LP. Thanks and sorry for such a noob question.
- 10-01-2010, 01:43 PM #2
- 10-01-2010, 01:46 PM #3
It is the customization that it allows that attracted me . There is almost nothing that can not be changed to suit your needs.
As for screen shots google launcherpro to find the launcherpro forums and just look through the theming and customization forums for pics of how far it can be changed. And the other forums are useful for any other questions you may have.
Edit never mind just follow the link in the above post
- 10-01-2010, 01:47 PM #4
- 10-01-2010, 03:24 PM #6
- 10-01-2010, 04:57 PM #7
- 10-01-2010, 06:00 PM #8
- 10-01-2010, 06:31 PM #9
- 10-01-2010, 11:49 PM #10
- 10-02-2010, 01:50 AM #11
- 10-02-2010, 08:33 AM #12
- 10-02-2010, 11:46 AM #13
I was hesitant on switching over because i did like the Stock Sense alot. But once i download the free version and i was playing around it it. It just looks alot better and feels more how android should feel. The extent of customization in launcher pro is actually quite staggering and it is awsome because of such
- 10-03-2010, 01:47 AM #14
I like using Laucher Pro Plus for several reasons.
1) It makes the swiping from screen to screen much faster/smoother
2) Launcher icons have dual functionality, Press to launch or Swype to launch something else and u can have up to 15 icons on the dock
3) Plus version includes additional widgets that work/look great
4) I use it to hide apps in the App Drawer (3D App Drawer btw )
5) Drag and Drop to uninstall apps. Drag the app icon to the trash bin, hold and then let go and it uninstalls the app rather than just removing from the home screen.
- 10-18-2010, 06:32 PM #15
- 10-18-2010, 06:34 PM #16