Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Time Sheet (Time & Billing) apps?

Hi,

I'm searching for time and billing apps. I've tried Time Catcher, myTimeSheet, and Time Recording. None of these allows start and stop of clock for multiple entries throughout the day. Any tips for better time sheet apps?

Thank you.

WJL

Global Posts
    2,516 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

I'm a contractor (IT) and I've tried a ton of time/billing apps. I ended up writing one for myself because none met my needs, but it's specific to my business.

Here are a couple decent ones though: gbaHours - http://www.appbrain.com/app/gbahours...pps.hoursTrial

And this one integrates with Freshbooks: http://www.appbrain.com/app/timedroi...timedroid.free

Those links are for the free versions, but they also have paid versions with a few more features.

Hope that helps...

Thumbs up

Hi, check out: Xpert-Timer Mobile - Mobile project time tracking software

You can find the trial version here (50 timestamps):

market://details?id=de.xpertdesign.xtdroidtrial

The payable version (approx. USD 6.50) can be purchased here:

market://details?id=de.xpertdesign.xtdroid

Xpert-Timer Mobile is a powerful yet simple to use Android application. Turn your mobile phone into a mobile time tracking device.

HanDBase is now available for Android.
    EVO & an Acer A500 tablet.

I am salaried, so I don't care about time in/out, projects, etc.

I just want something to track my vacation days. I wanna tell it how many hours I accrue per pay period, let me enter the days I take off, and have a calculation at any point of how much time I have left.

Anything like that exist? I had an app on my old Palm, but never found a decent one for my iPod Touch. Now I have moved to Android and am in search.

If you do not find one, you might consider creating a spreadsheet - the setup and math are easy to do. I track mine via an Excel spreadsheet using Documents to Go.
    EVO & an Acer A500 tablet.

Quote Originally Posted by Benji View Post
    HanDBase is now available for Android.
    Thank you, I almost forgot about HanDBase I had with my Treo.
    Device: Verizon Note2

Quote Originally Posted by XTDroid View Post
    Hi, check out: Xpert-Timer Mobile - Mobile project time tracking software

You can find the trial version here (50 timestamps):

market://details?id=de.xpertdesign.xtdroidtrial

The payable version (approx. USD 6.50) can be purchased here:

market://details?id=de.xpertdesign.xtdroid

Xpert-Timer Mobile is a powerful yet simple to use Android application. Turn your mobile phone into a mobile time tracking device. Time tracker doesnt export weekly unless you specify the dates. It also doesnt allow for a sub folder under a contractor.
    Xpert time is great for looking at and exporting time. It just doesnt export my notes with my time..

I use this and time tracker. Unfortunantly neither meet my needs.

Default Re: Time Sheet (Time & Billing) apps?

Hi,
    I use Time Meter. Has some handy features and looks kind of "holo".

Default Re: Time Sheet (Time & Billing) apps?

Check out the free Android app Timesheet by LlamaLab.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...timesheet.free

It allows you to have multiple simultaneously active work tasks. It also got features like hourly rates (overtime), expenses, automatic mileage calculation using gps, customizable reporting and much more. All for free!