- 5 Posts
Google Photos app, edits and facebook
My wife like to edit photos from time to time (frames for example) and share on Facebook.
Her photos backup to Google+ so I encourage her to use Google's Photos app (the one which accesses both on-camera images and Google+ backups, she calls it the "pinwheel" app).
She has an HTC with Sense 6. There is the usual share button allowing her to share photos to facebook. But if she edits a photo in the Photos app (e.g. putting a frame on it), only the original, un-edited photo is sent to Facebook. She finds this very annoying. There are other gallery apps, but she likes the editing options of the Photos app and its integration with the backed-up photos is good. I can't solve this problem
- By jbleds1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 04-18-2014, 03:23 PM
- By mmurphy85 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 04-18-2014, 01:35 AM
- By otictac1 in forum LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 04-17-2014, 08:36 PM
- By gjaramillo39 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 04-17-2014, 08:34 PM
- By the block in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 04-17-2014, 08:28 PM