Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default [Free] Cartoon videos for kids

Hi everyone,
    I would like to offer you a SAFE and endless convenient videos application for your children. There are thousands of build-in videos , your children can entertain as well as study through videos.
    This is an awesome application for your kids, it keeps your kids busy while you need them to.
    You can get it on:
    Google play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...gez.cartoonkid
    AndroidPIT Cartoon for Kids Free - Android Apps and Tests - AndroidPIT
    Search keywords: cartoon for kid, cartoon for kid free, cartoon kid
    Screenshots:
    [Free] Cartoon videos for kids-converted_file_00e911ac.png[Free] Cartoon videos for kids-converted_file_642fdf5c.png
    [Free] Cartoon videos for kids-converted_file_2daaaf03.png
    Supported video channels:
    - Kid TV 123
    - Hoopla Kidz
    - Mr Bean Cartoon World
    - Tom and Jerry
    - Simon's Cat
    - Cartoon World
    - Oggy cartoon
    - Larva
    - Marsupilami
    - Timon and Pumbaa
    - etc

Thanks.
    Last edited by magez; 04-25-2014 at 08:07 AM. Reason: update keywords

Default Re: [Free] Cartoon videos for kids

If you search for this app you just can't find it even typing the whole name out. I was only able to get it on my sons tab by searching out this post to get it.
    Thanked by:
    magez 
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: [Free] Cartoon videos for kids

Quote Originally Posted by zedorda View Post
    If you search for this app you just can't find it even typing the whole name out. I was only able to get it on my sons tab by searching out this post to get it.
    Thanks for your response. Because it is just a new app, and the ranking on Google Play base on many factor like: number of ratings, quality of ratings, amount of downloads... so it's hard to find my app. I have updated search keywords, now you can search on Google play with these keywords, but this app appeared at position 90 - 100 of the result list. Also, if you think this app is useful, please give it a rating comment for better searching result. Thanks.