Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default What is the best note taking and printing app for Note 12.2

Hello, I bought my tablet a few days ago and it's pretty much the only android device I've ever used so I am still trying to figure out how it works. I'm looking for a note taking app that fits my needs. I've tried S Note, Papyrus and Evernote. I would like the app to have handwriting, letter sized paper so I can print, voice recording and preferably be functional with multi window. Is there such an app? I can't get S Note to be in letter sized paper. Papyrus doesn't have voice recording and is a bit limited in layout choices. Evernote cannot handwrite. Which app should I use?

On a side note, what's the best printing app? I have a Canon Pixma cloud ready wireless printer. I've tried ThinkFree Print, Pixma Print and Cloud Print. I like how Pixma Print can scan but, the converting before every print takes a long time. I like how ThinkFree Print can print from Google Drive but, I can't change any printer settings and when I tried printing from S Note, it would only print a zoomed up portion of the corner. Very importantly, they both don't print borderless. Cloud Print, I installed it. It says it's installed but, I can't find it anywhere on my tablet.

Global Posts
    32,251 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Pure Nexus/Franco Kernel

Default Re: What is the best note taking and printing app for Note 12.2

Have you tried Google Keep? It may not have Handwriting, but I like it overall.