Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    531 Global Posts

Default Google calender, how to stop multiple calenders from overlapping and showing as black

When I sync multiple calenders, such as holidays, contacts birthdays, and my work shift. Any day where I have an entry pulling in from multiple calenders the color goes black rather then each color showing seperatly like if you added multiple tasks to a specific day. I have to click on a black day and it will then show me each individual color for every calenders event. Any way to make each calender show up like individual events?
    Banned

Global Posts
    706 Global Posts

Default Re: Google calender, how to stop multiple calenders from overlapping and showing as black

Quote Originally Posted by dannyd86 View Post
    When I sync multiple calenders, such as holidays, contacts birthdays, and my work shift. Any day where I have an entry pulling in from multiple calenders the color goes black rather then each color showing seperatly like if you added multiple tasks to a specific day. I have to click on a black day and it will then show me each individual color for every calenders event. Any way to make each calender show up like individual events?
    Well, It looks like your calendar is taking the entries from multiple account look what actually happening here is let me give you an example for better understanding you are having a gmail account, facebook account, and other social media account. Now I am sure their calendar is synchronizing with your device calendar means now gmail,facebook and other calendars are synchronizing and now when you open your calendar I will show full list of a number of ........ What you can do is stop stop synchronizing that multiple accounts to your device calendar just decide the one you need to see in calendar. You can do this by going in the settings>account settings>