Lock screen widget for Notes

Oliver Buxton

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
Hi All,

Have been looking to find a Notes Widget that is compatible for "lock screen" widgets but have been unable to find one or any threads relating to one.

What I would really like is to have a little a notepad that will show up just under the clock on the lockscreen to remind me each time I look at my phone before unlocking of whatever I put there (things I need to get at the shop on the way home etc).

Anybody found one? Or has a workaround solution?

Running HTC One M8 with KitKat 4.4.2

Last edited:

MrVelibor

May 10, 2014
Visit site
You can use MiniNotes, which will let you make as many notes as you wish and display them in a widget (on both home and lock screen).
If you use DashClock, you can show your notes on it, too.

Oliver Buxton

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
Mini notes and the dash clock is working pretty well. Any way to remove the standard clock from my lock screen so mini notes is the first thing seen on unlocking?

Posted via Android Central App

mariaisabel

Oct 22, 2019
Visit site
Got an iOS device? You can perform much the same trick with Siri on your iPhone or iPad.

Press and hold the Home key (tap Settings > Passcode Lock, then flip the Siri switch to activate Siri while your iPhone or iPad is locked), then say “Note to self.”

When Siri asks what you want to record, go ahead and speak.

All done? Tap the Confirm button, and Siri will save your transcribed thoughts to the iOS Notes app.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Got an iOS device? You can perform much the same trick with Siri on your iPhone or iPad.

Press and hold the Home key (tap Settings > Passcode Lock, then flip the Siri switch to activate Siri while your iPhone or iPad is locked), then say “Note to self.”

When Siri asks what you want to record, go ahead and speak.

All done? Tap the Confirm button, and Siri will save your transcribed thoughts to the iOS Notes app.

Thanks, but this is an Android forum. You should post here instead: https://forums.imore.com/

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie