Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Thumbs up [FREE][GAME] Cute Pocket Puppy 3D

You can post any ideas on our page: https://www.facebook.com/VardamirsGameStudio
    *TRY TO DISABLE SHADOWS IF GAME WOULD FREEZES*

Would you like to have a puppy in your smartphone or tablet? Let me bring to your attention the game Cute Pocket Puppy 3D.

In Cute Pocket Puppy 3D you can get a lovely puppy, that you should name and feed; you should play with him and take care of him. If you do not pay enough attention to your pet, he will run away.

Mind that the puppy will constantly move and not sit in one place. Besides, he will run after a toy which you throw to him. In Cute Pocket Puppy 3D you can get different toys and kennels for your puppy. Moreover your pat will level up when you play with him or take care of him.

A cute and fluffy puppy is waiting for your attention and affection.

GooglePlay Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ePocketPuppy3D
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [FREE][GAME] Cute Pocket Puppy 3D-screen01_720.jpg   [FREE][GAME] Cute Pocket Puppy 3D-screen02_720.jpg   [FREE][GAME] Cute Pocket Puppy 3D-screen03_720.jpg   [FREE][GAME] Cute Pocket Puppy 3D-screen04_720.jpg   [FREE][GAME] Cute Pocket Puppy 3D-screen05_720.jpg  

Global Posts
    7,002 Global Posts
    ROM
    None

Default Re: [FREE][GAME] Cute Pocket Puppy 3D

Thanks for sharing and good luck!

Sent From Another Galaxy
    If I'm very clever, and I'm more than clever, I'm brilliant! I might just save the World, or rip it apart!