Dropbox help

strombone1

Apr 24, 2014
Visit site
I have been trying to get pictures off of my iPhone 4 and on to my Nexus 7 2013 and I am using Dropbox.I have made an album of pictures that I would like to get off of dropbox onto my camera roll but I can't figure out how,can anyone help me out?

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
I have been trying to get pictures off of my iPhone 4 and on to my Nexus 7 2013 and I am using Dropbox.I have made an album of pictures that I would like to get off of dropbox onto my camera roll but I can't figure out how,can anyone help me out?

Well, i am not getting from where you want to transfer the pictures i.e from the iPhone4 to Nexus or from ??? Anyway as you have used dropbox so, I guess you are trying to copy the dropbox picture on your iPhone to the nexus, I think .... What you need to do is install Dropbox application on your nexus and sign in to the dropbox account using the same user id and password that you have used in your dropbox account i.e. on your iPhone. Once you sign in you can copy the album of pictures from the dropbox to your nexus. If you still encounter problem or think that your question was something different feel free to quote me in the appropriate question.