Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default [GAME][FREE] SupeRhino!

Hello,
    Three months ago I formed a team with two of my friends. We decided to start developing Android Games. Recently we have created our first production called 'SupeRhino'. Player's task is to avoid space obstacles with flying rhino. It sounds to be very easy, but after launching this game for the first time, it's not. SupeRhino can also collect power pills, which can make his flight more or less difficult. Firstly, game seems to be very difficult, but after few plays it turns out that it's only matter of practice to discover more and more obstacles. SupeRhino is also connected with Google Games Service, where you can compare your record with another players.

[GAME][FREE] SupeRhino!-2014_05_15_10.12.42.jpg [GAME][FREE] SupeRhino!-2014_05_15_10.13.38.jpg [GAME][FREE] SupeRhino!-2014_05_15_10.15.02.jpg [GAME][FREE] SupeRhino!-2014_05_15_10.15.30.jpg

Hope you will enjoy our game!

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...=com.jakoma.sr

Best Regards
    Jakoma

Global Posts
    7,386 Global Posts
    ROM
    None

Default Re: [GAME][FREE] SupeRhino!

Good luck and thanks for sharing!

Sent From Another Galaxy
    If I'm very clever, and I'm more than clever, I'm brilliant! I might just save the World, or rip it apart!