Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Does anyone have an alternative app to Manilla

    I know many people use bill reminders to keep track of expenses. Recently Manilla decided to close their awesome service where I have EVERYTHING stored in. I like having everything in one place and was wondering if anyone has a suggestion for an app that is similar to the simplicity that Manilla is. I am not looking for a full blown budget manager.

    Any suggestions would be appreciated

    Thanks for the suggestions in advance!
  2. #2  
    srkmagnus's Avatar

    Posts
    13,676 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,715 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

    Default Re: Does anyone have an alternative app to Manilla

    Quote Originally Posted by Sdheller106 View Post
    I know many people use bill reminders to keep track of expenses. Recently Manilla decided to close their awesome service where I have EVERYTHING stored in. I like having everything in one place and was wondering if anyone has a suggestion for an app that is similar to the simplicity that Manilla is. I am not looking for a full blown budget manager.

    Any suggestions would be appreciated

    Thanks for the suggestions in advance!
    Google Now was recently updated for bill reminder support: Google Now will remind you to pay your bills | Android Central

    Billguard was also recently updated, and may be worth a look: BillGuard launches all-new version of app, makes tracking spending simple and powerful | Android Central

    Let us know what you decide on using and if it works out for you.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default Re: Does anyone have an alternative app to Manilla

    Quote Originally Posted by srkmagnus View Post
    Google Now was recently updated for bill reminder support: Google Now will remind you to pay your bills | Android Central

    Billguard was also recently updated, and may be worth a look: BillGuard launches all-new version of app, makes tracking spending simple and powerful | Android Central

    Let us know what you decide on using and if it works out for you.
    Thanks for the suggestion...Google now won't add the bills that I share with other people but it was definitely considered. Billguard is great but will only allow for credit cards, so my cellphone bill can't be added...unless I'm doing something wrong
  4. #4  
    jaileer's Avatar

    Posts
    58 Posts
    Carrier
    CM7 RC2

    Default Re: Does anyone have an alternative app to Manilla

    try finovera or moneystream. Mobilligy is also a good one if you're more interested in apps. some people (not me) like Check, or Mint. Incidentally, Intuit (which owns Mint) just bought Check, so you know how that goes...don't get too attached.

    I'm not shilling for any of these companies, I'm just a Manilla expatriate who has done a ton of reading since i got the message. Currently I'm using Moneystream the most, though they aren't perfect.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

    Default Re: Does anyone have an alternative app to Manilla

    Quote Originally Posted by jaileer View Post
    try finovera or moneystream. Mobilligy is also a good one if you're more interested in apps. some people (not me) like Check, or Mint. Incidentally, Intuit (which owns Mint) just bought Check, so you know how that goes...don't get too attached.

    I'm not shilling for any of these companies, I'm just a Manilla expatriate who has done a ton of reading since i got the message. Currently I'm using Moneystream the most, though they aren't perfect.

    currently using Check, and i love it....lets hope Intuit doesn't screw this one up...tried mint and didnt care for it...ill have to check out Mobiligy
  6. #6  

    Default Re: Does anyone have an alternative app to Manilla

    I am another sad Manilla fan.... been searching for a replacement and havent found one I like. I loved the fact Manilla alert me when bills were due. Is there a good app that will do that? I tried Mint but that one seemed alittle complicated to me.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

    Default Re: Does anyone have an alternative app to Manilla

    Quote Originally Posted by dorlisa View Post
    I am another sad Manilla fan.... been searching for a replacement and havent found one I like. I loved the fact Manilla alert me when bills were due. Is there a good app that will do that? I tried Mint but that one seemed alittle complicated to me.
    try using Check or Mobilligy
  8. #8  

    Default Re: Does anyone have an alternative app to Manilla

    Quote Originally Posted by Sdheller106 View Post
    try using Check or Mobilligy
    Thank you! I downloaded Check and it sure keeps up with it. I like so far. =)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-22-2014, 11:26 AM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-16-2014, 11:13 AM
  3. Push email app
    By justinlee in forum General News & Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-16-2014, 09:14 AM
  4. Shake your smartphone (new app)
    By dostware in forum Android Games
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-16-2014, 07:55 AM

Posting Permissions