- 05-17-2014, 05:55 PM #2
- 05-20-2014, 12:56 AM #3
- 05-21-2014, 05:14 PM #4
- 145 Posts
Plume all day long. Best looking and easiest to use.
I use plume for tweeting and browsing twitter but use the official app for notifications.
Reason being, the official app doesn't require you to have background refresh turned on to receive push notifications. All 3rd party apps do.
Posted via Android Central App
- 05-21-2014, 06:30 PM #5
- 05-21-2014, 10:13 PM #6
- 05-22-2014, 07:48 AM #7
- 06-11-2014, 01:48 PM #8
Re: Best Twitter App?
Here's what I need from a Twitter app:
1. Remember where I left off
2. Give me access to all tweets from the people I follow since I last checked in
I currently use Plume. It more or less does #1, but it only gives me the last 1000 tweets since I checked in. I generally go to Twitter once a day. There are usually 1500 or so tweets since I last checked. Plume will cut out the oldest and just show the 1000 most recent. If there's an app out there that will let me see all the tweets from the people I follow I would be very happy. Anyone with first hand experience? I've tried Googling and am still working my way through the results.
- By ScottJohn10 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 05-20-2014, 02:59 PM
- By KeenAndroid3 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 05-17-2014, 09:27 AM
- By MamaBear2014 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 8Last Post: 05-16-2014, 06:29 PM
- By Davemcc in forum HTC One M8Replies: 11Last Post: 05-16-2014, 06:14 PM
- By Javier 1273 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 1Last Post: 05-16-2014, 04:22 PM