I have request for zooming. Can u add the plus and minus to zoom in? I know most folks love to tap and a have love affair with pinching, I don't I prefer the plus minus feature makes zooming more precise
    10-08-2010 05:12 AM
    I too would like to see the +/- button on there as well, its actually helpful sometimes. Also with zooming, the text rendering isn't working very well. It doesn't resize the text to the window like the stock Webkit does (Evo4G) and many times it isn't very clear. It reminds me a lot of how Opera looks and feels with text, which is a bad thing.

I love the idea though and am excited to get it to sync with my bookmarks, etc. I'm a big Firefox fan. Just needs better accuracy in pinch zoom and text clarity.
    10-08-2010 08:21 AM
    I too would like to see the +/- button on there as well, its actually helpful sometimes. Also with zooming, the text rendering isn't working very well. It doesn't resize the text to the window like the stock Webkit does (Evo4G) and many times it isn't very clear. It reminds me a lot of how Opera looks and feels with text, which is a bad thing.
    Ya text render is terrible cant wait till fixed
    10-08-2010 04:47 PM
    Yeah, double tap to zoom will zoom to show a paragraph, but it wont make the text larger and rewrap the text like the stock browser does.

I love FF, but this is a deal breaker for me as this is the feature I use most. Ill keep checking back for updates.
    10-10-2010 07:25 AM
    I would actually prefer it to behave more like the iOS browser and keep the page's layout intact but be intelligent enough to zoom-to-fit on whatever I double-tap rather than zooming to pre-defined levels and "fixing" the layout as it seems that the android browser does.
    10-11-2010 04:35 PM
    Yes please implement text wrapping with zooming. I hate having to scroll to read. Thanks!
    10-11-2010 04:42 PM
    honestly i hate the text wrapping makes navigating androidcentral forums a pain as it zooms then decides to move to another point in the page after i touch something so it gets confused and loads the wrong thing. please give us the option
    10-11-2010 06:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD