Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Grand Master Moosc

Global Posts
    5,611 Global Posts
    ROM
    AKOP M4 old geezer theme

Default zooming

I have request for zooming. Can u add the plus and minus to zoom in? I know most folks love to tap and a have love affair with pinching, I don't I prefer the plus minus feature makes zooming more precise

I too would like to see the +/- button on there as well, its actually helpful sometimes. Also with zooming, the text rendering isn't working very well. It doesn't resize the text to the window like the stock Webkit does (Evo4G) and many times it isn't very clear. It reminds me a lot of how Opera looks and feels with text, which is a bad thing.

I love the idea though and am excited to get it to sync with my bookmarks, etc. I'm a big Firefox fan. Just needs better accuracy in pinch zoom and text clarity.

Quote Originally Posted by mmark27 View Post
    I too would like to see the +/- button on there as well, its actually helpful sometimes. Also with zooming, the text rendering isn't working very well. It doesn't resize the text to the window like the stock Webkit does (Evo4G) and many times it isn't very clear. It reminds me a lot of how Opera looks and feels with text, which is a bad thing.
    Ya text render is terrible cant wait till fixed
    I LOVE MY AT&T GALAXY NOTE II

Yeah, double tap to zoom will zoom to show a paragraph, but it wont make the text larger and rewrap the text like the stock browser does.

I love FF, but this is a deal breaker for me as this is the feature I use most. Ill keep checking back for updates.

Global Posts
    16 Global Posts

I would actually prefer it to behave more like the iOS browser and keep the page's layout intact but be intelligent enough to zoom-to-fit on whatever I double-tap rather than zooming to pre-defined levels and "fixing" the layout as it seems that the android browser does.

Global Posts
    315 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock LG G2 / CM10 G-Nex

Yes please implement text wrapping with zooming. I hate having to scroll to read. Thanks!
    ~>2BMEISIMPOSSIBLE<~
    ~>2BURSELFISINEVITABLE<~

phone addict

Global Posts
    3,731 Global Posts
    ROM
    mean

honestly i hate the text wrapping makes navigating androidcentral forums a pain as it zooms then decides to move to another point in the page after i touch something so it gets confused and loads the wrong thing. please give us the option
    Loving this Oneplus one!!