Firefox Sync Issues and No Exit Button

Mudvayne622

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
First things first. I can see the potential here. After all i am using firefox on my PC. So i put Firefox beta on my Droid X. Set up a Sync account on my PC to sync everything except history. On my phone i was able to see my currently open tabs from my PC but not my PC bookmarks. Where are those located?

Also even though Android is very good at managing memory it would be very nice to have an Exit option when you press the menu button.

adjmcloon#IM

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I am having issues on my epic 4g, sync is stuck on "in progress". I am running 1.5 on my PC, and just downloaded the FF 4 beta for Android last night.

Any way to manually import the html file onto my phone?

The

Matt Brubeck

Mozilla Inc.
May 19, 2010
Visit site
It can take quite a while (30 minutes or more) for the bookmark sync to finish. When it does, you can see them by pressing the Search key (or tapping the address bar), pressing the "Bookmarks" tab, and opening the "Desktop Bookmarks" folder.

Also note: Firefox 4 beta 1 for Android requires the latest Firefox Sync 1.5 add-on. It's not compatible with older versions of the add-on: Firefox Sync 1.5 now available :: Mozilla Services

ilhe1s

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
The problem I seem to be having with sync is that after all my bookmarks are synced my device gave me a low memory error which I have never had before. I have plenty of free RAM and ROM available and was blaming the low memory issue on the fact that I just installed Firefox and that I probably have about 1000 bookmarks. I tried moving app to SD but still got the low memory error. I'm not sure where these bookmarks are stored, but an option to store bookmarks on SD would be nice otherwise I would never sync.

I look forward to Firefox mobile and it will be my alternate if not main browser. Keep up the good work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37