Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default App to show battery discharge.

Hi there guys is there any app that show the battery discharge Raye in real time?

Thanks.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Global Posts
    9,096 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Default Re: App to show battery discharge.

Quote Originally Posted by Amir View Post
    Hi there guys is there any app that show the battery discharge Raye in real time?

Thanks.

There are a lot of battery stat applications available in the Play Store. Here is one that looks to do what you are looking for: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...staller.bstats

Search for battery useage or battery stats and see if anything else comes up that looks good.

Battery monitor widget. Not exactly real time but can update something like one or two minutes apart.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

I want app that show discharging in real time. Not after 2 to 3 min. :-(

Using Tapatalk

I think very few phones have a discharge current sensor. That makes it tough.

Battery Monitor Widget watches the battery voltage drop for an interval of time and then estimates associated % of battery capacity used during that interval. Divides % by the time interval to get % per time. That takes time to get an accurate result...the tiny %capacity used in a few seconds is not measurable to any degree of accuracy.

"Power tutor" will give you a real time estimate of power usage by watching what your phone is doing and using some VERY gross assumptions. So it's not very accurate. And it didn't have a widget...you have to go into the app to see the usage.

Thanked by:
    Amir 
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Quote Originally Posted by electricpete View Post
    I think very few phones have a discharge current sensor. That makes it tough.

Battery Monitor Widget watches the battery voltage drop for an interval of time and then estimates associated % of battery capacity used during that interval. Divides % by the time interval to get % per time. That takes time to get an accurate result...the tiny %capacity used in a few seconds is not measurable to any degree of accuracy.

"Power tutor" will give you a real time estimate of power usage by watching what your phone is doing and using some VERY gross assumptions. So it's not very accurate. And it didn't have a widget...you have to go into the app to see the usage.

Thanks 👍

Using Tapatalk