Hi there guys is there any app that show the battery discharge Raye in real time?

Thanks.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
    05-19-2014 01:50 PM
    Hi there guys is there any app that show the battery discharge Raye in real time?

Thanks.

There are a lot of battery stat applications available in the Play Store. Here is one that looks to do what you are looking for: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...staller.bstats

Search for battery useage or battery stats and see if anything else comes up that looks good.
    05-19-2014 05:13 PM
    Battery monitor widget. Not exactly real time but can update something like one or two minutes apart.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
    05-19-2014 09:09 PM
    I want app that show discharging in real time. Not after 2 to 3 min. :-(

05-20-2014 02:01 AM
    I think very few phones have a discharge current sensor. That makes it tough.

Battery Monitor Widget watches the battery voltage drop for an interval of time and then estimates associated % of battery capacity used during that interval. Divides % by the time interval to get % per time. That takes time to get an accurate result...the tiny %capacity used in a few seconds is not measurable to any degree of accuracy.

"Power tutor" will give you a real time estimate of power usage by watching what your phone is doing and using some VERY gross assumptions. So it's not very accurate. And it didn't have a widget...you have to go into the app to see the usage.

Amir likes this.
    05-20-2014 02:39 AM
    I think very few phones have a discharge current sensor. That makes it tough.

Battery Monitor Widget watches the battery voltage drop for an interval of time and then estimates associated % of battery capacity used during that interval. Divides % by the time interval to get % per time. That takes time to get an accurate result...the tiny %capacity used in a few seconds is not measurable to any degree of accuracy.

"Power tutor" will give you a real time estimate of power usage by watching what your phone is doing and using some VERY gross assumptions. So it's not very accurate. And it didn't have a widget...you have to go into the app to see the usage.

Thanks 👍

05-21-2014 12:21 AM