new and need apps !!!

Jgo113#IM

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
2nd day with droidx coming from blackberry storm2 and was such a bbgeek lol. now i can't figure out how to open emails and sms errrrrrrrrrrr. i want to set my home screen or screens in this case with 1. full calendar page 2. accurate weather app 3. all in one fantasy app. just want the apps that make this phone easier to use. blackberry had quicklaunch ... miss it :/

Vagrant_1

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Look around, you can easily set up your X to easily access stuff faster than QL that you used on your bb. I don't have the motor x so...

Sent from my HTC Incredible

packerbacker

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
You can get a few different widgets for the full calendar. Agenda Widget, Jorte, and the app that comes with Launcher Pro Plus are all examples. I use Jorte personally but I use the one row calendar, not a full screen. (Jorte can do many sizes) I use Beautiful Widgets or Weather Channel for weather, depending if I use the Beautiful Widgets clock/weather combo or the Digital Clock Widget (which I'd then pair with Weather Channel). Both are pretty accurate. Don't know of an all in one Fantasy app, that's not really expensive anyway.

Search the forums, find YouTubes, go on appbrain and look at the popular and top rated apps, etc. You'll find stuff in no time! You won't miss your BB after awhile. :)

karmiccalamity

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
The motorola calendar widget can be resized to full screen only shows agenda view not month... weather bug app has been good for me has a glow widget and UK though the weather channel has a better radar. Try out the "yahoo fantasy guru" app I've never tried it but looks like a good choice for a all in one

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk