All Books on Laputa are Disappear!!!

Waheeddd

Jul 26, 2010
Visit site
My favorite books on Laputa are all disappear!
I don?t know what happened, I?m very upset! I sent email to Blazer but no responding, and then I sent to Laputa, they explain that it?s Blazer?s sudden decision.
I browser the facebook, found an apology letter from Laputa.

Dear Laputa User:
We would like to sincerely apologize for any displeasure you may experience when some books have been removed from the online catalog ? Blazer!
We extremely sorry not inform you first. As it is happened due to Blazer?s sudden decision, we haven?t got any message before the accident.
Now we are trying to contact with the content provider to clarify the problem and do what we can do to make your favorite books back, but we can?t promise it must come true. Laputa only supports the online catalogs, but does nothing with the books. We understand your disappointment and appreciate the inconvenience. If we have any good news, we will let you know as quickly as possible.
Please accept our apology for this inconvenience.
If there is anything else that we can do to minimize your inconvenience in regard to this matter, please don?t hesitate to contact us.
Best wishes!
Yours sincerely friend
Laputa Team

Does someone know exactly what happened? I just want my books back. I really like to use Laputa to read, I also would like to pay for these books!

jbirdou

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
Zero Wing

My favorite books on Laputa are all disappear!
I don?t know what happened, I?m very upset! I sent email to Blazer but no responding, and then I sent to Laputa, they explain that it?s Blazer?s sudden decision.
I browser the facebook, found an apology letter from Laputa.

Dear Laputa User:
We would like to sincerely apologize for any displeasure you may experience when some books have been removed from the online catalog ? Blazer!
We extremely sorry not inform you first. As it is happened due to Blazer?s sudden decision, we haven?t got any message before the accident.
Now we are trying to contact with the content provider to clarify the problem and do what we can do to make your favorite books back, but we can?t promise it must come true. Laputa only supports the online catalogs, but does nothing with the books. We understand your disappointment and appreciate the inconvenience. If we have any good news, we will let you know as quickly as possible.
Please accept our apology for this inconvenience.
If there is anything else that we can do to minimize your inconvenience in regard to this matter, please don?t hesitate to contact us.
Best wishes!
Yours sincerely friend
Laputa Team

Does someone know exactly what happened? I just want my books back. I really like to use Laputa to read, I also would like to pay for these books!

Also, all your base are belong to us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton