- 1 Posts
How do I remove names from a group message using messaging app?
I had a very bad experience using the messaging SMS/MMS application. I discovered in my haste to share some news w/friends that I had picked up an individual's number by mistake. In the middle of this texting conversation I personally called the individual to ask for an apology which they graciously accepted. I then went into the list of recipients to remove that particular name by selecting the red (-) sign next to the errant name and I continued my conversation with my other friends thinking I had successfully removed the name. NO SUCH LUCK! We continued to text with the errant user. To say the least this was quite annoying to everyone so I ended up having everyone the delete the entire message. When will this app be corrected to allow removal of single individual names from a group message?
Thanks in advance . . .
- By ariat89 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 29Last Post: 11-03-2016, 06:45 AM
- By jnyvio in forum LG G Flex Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 10Last Post: 01-03-2016, 05:25 PM
- By nanainny in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 3Last Post: 06-05-2014, 07:41 PM
- By Ken Block1 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 3Last Post: 06-03-2014, 09:44 PM
- By paisley99 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-03-2014, 07:22 PM