[FREE][APP] Pajayo - The app that will help you get out of the house

Roy Weinberg

Jun 8, 2014
Visit site
Hi everyone,
I finally released the first version of Pajayo for Android.

This app shows you what's going on around you and really helps you get out of the house more often.
Check out the screenshots and if you like what you see - give it a go and let me know.

I developed this app by myself to help me know where to go out to at night and what's going on where I live.
I tried to add all the features I thought are most important, especially seeing who's going.

It really helps me on a daily basis so I'm sure y'all can benefit from it.

Pajayo - Anything could happen

Direct link to Google Play:
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e.../details?id=com.pajayo.android&token=UmvqZp6y

screenshot_1.png

screenshot_2.png

screenshot_3.png

theduder

May 9, 2011
Visit site
Sounds really cool. I wish it didn't have the Facebook requirement since I'd like to try it. Any plans to add Google+ login or better yet no socal media tie-in?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Roy Weinberg

Jun 8, 2014
Visit site
Hey,
Yes of course, the idea is to expand to other social medias that are event related.
It uses Facebook in order to retrieve local events, but it also gets data from our servers if users chose to share their events.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi everyone,
I released a new version with updates in favor of Pride Week.

Now you can see events of the LGBT community on the map.

I also improved performance and fixed a few bugs
(also removed permissions that weren't required)

Pajayo shows events that are happening around you with advanced filtering options.
I use it on a daily basis to see what's happening in my city - Tel Aviv, be it a new art gallery opening, live show, parties or what not.

It really does help me.

Direct link to the store:
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e.../details?id=com.pajayo.android&token=7-lDuC8G

pride_screen.png

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SandiR