Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default How to record calls on kit kat / latest OS? Which apps work after latest OS update?

Which apps allow call recording on Samsung Verizon Note 3 phones.

It seems most of the older apps stopped working after the latest / kit kat updates.

Thanks.

Default Re: How to record calls on kit kat / latest OS? Which apps work after latest OS update?

I use call recorder and it works just fine...Have you tried it? Then have you previously recorded any call with the device you are trying to use to record calls? Some phones don't support call recording due to the call handling drivers. Some only record one side, i.e you calling only and not the caller's. Try the call recorder
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: How to record calls on kit kat / latest OS? Which apps work after latest OS update?

Quote Originally Posted by AndroidProf View Post
    I use call recorder and it works just fine...Have you tried it? Then have you previously recorded any call with the device you are trying to use to record calls? Some phones don't support call recording due to the call handling drivers. Some only record one side, i.e you calling only and not the caller's. Try the call recorder
    ar you using kit kat aka 4.4 and which phone ?