- 06-09-2014, 03:15 AM #2
Re: How to record calls on kit kat / latest OS? Which apps work after latest OS update?
I use call recorder and it works just fine...Have you tried it? Then have you previously recorded any call with the device you are trying to use to record calls? Some phones don't support call recording due to the call handling drivers. Some only record one side, i.e you calling only and not the caller's. Try the call recorder
- By nitubogdan111 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 07-15-2014, 05:24 PM
- By Josh Beck2 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 06-10-2014, 04:58 AM
- By monicakm in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 8Last Post: 06-09-2014, 01:35 PM
- By GreyLike in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 06-09-2014, 10:48 AM
- By thegeekmom in forum Android GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 06-09-2014, 08:45 AM