Ereader app with quality note taker?

Nall44

Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
I've been searching for hours on both my tablet and computer for an android ereader app that has note taking capabilities beyond highlighting text and making a note on said text. Rather I would prefer the note taking to be an optional pop-up window that would allow you to take notes in a more complete format similar to how you would on actual paper, like an add-on similar to the basic functions of "Slide Notes" or "ColorNote" maybe with the ability to make new note pages. It doesn't have to be as complex just somewhere above small markups. My desire is to have an app that I can use when traveling or for convenience to study informative books while taking more complete notes. Does it exist? Thanks

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Do you mean something like a PDF reader? I like Kingsoft Office. Free on Play and allows for editing of documents.

Nall44

Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
That is better than the features in programs like Moon+ and other competition but I'm using ebooks that are ebups I usually convert into .mobi format or are native mobis. PDFs look horrible on my screen and I usually end up with missing text and images. However, that still feels like notes as markup or in margins. I was looking for an ereader that hopefully had the function of an extra blank window you could toggle to take notes with your keyboard similar to how you would during a lecture. ex.

Binary Tree
-data structure or ADT useful for rapidly storing and retrieving data
-hierarchical inverted "tree structure", begins with a root value and separates into subtrees of linked nodes
-subtree composed of parent nodes and linked to up to 2 child nodes(leaves)
Root- top-most node in tree
Parent- node that has a child
Child- node extending from another node

But it keeps the book open in the background or the window only covers part of the screen. I know I could keep a note program open in the background and switch but it would be much slower and harder to reference content from the book while typing. I'm not sure if this is just difficult using android markup or if most people are fine with the note clips on Aldiko or Moon+ that devs haven't taken it the extra step. I was just hoping there was something I could find. Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol