SpeachSynthesis Data Installer

talltubatom

Dec 4, 2009
Visit site
I am running into a problem after atempting to install this app. I keep getting intermitent bits of spoken text while I am typing and opening applications.

Ex 1: While typing the word "knowledge" the letters "k" & "d" are spoken aloud by the device.

While opening an app the phone anounces part of or the full app name about 10% of the time.

Ex 2: Opening pandora may result in the phone saying "Pan", "Pandora" or just opening the app without making any anouncement.

Both of these behaviors are very annoying, but I don't know how to make them stop. It started last night whe I was using the nav app and was prompted to install this app in order to get spoken instructions.

Has anyone else experienced this? Is there a fix for this issue or am I going to have to reflash the ROM?

I'm running Cyanogen 6.0.2 on my unrevoked forever DInc.

talltubatom

Dec 4, 2009
Visit site
This is getting very anoying everything that the system does is now anounced by that stupid voice that is usually giving navigation directions. I can't find anything on the SD card related to Speach Synthesis, but I just want it gone. Please help.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance