- 1 Posts
Multitasking Application (ios folder style) QuickCommand!
Quick Command provides quick solution to user's wants. It can be activated in all situations.
1. Touch the pre-set region of the screen and drag it.
2. Release it after dragging it for certain distance will make a pad to pop up.
3. Touch the pad for a period of time to add desired functions and launch it.
- Execute an application
- 06-21-2014, 02:15 AM #2
- By plb in forum Android AppsReplies: 17Last Post: 11-02-2014, 08:36 AM
- By sussieh in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-25-2014, 09:48 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-21-2014, 03:04 AM
- By JnEricsonx in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-20-2014, 06:02 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-20-2014, 09:21 AM