Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Tapatalk and Jalopyjournal.com's h.a.m.b

I frequent a forum called the h.a.m.b. (hokey *** message board) it is a forum for hot rodders, vintage automotive restoration experts, and fabricators. I have downloaded the app called taptalk pro which I use to view and post here. It will not allow me to view the hamb on it though. How can I view it?, and/or is there a better app for viewing and communicating via forums? Any and all info is greatly appreciated.

Douglas Johnson
    Aka "Skrach"

Blog: www.VividlyVintage.com

Shop: www.TheMustangGuys.com

(specializing in shelby concourse restorations - Sammy Hagar's Redrocker GT-500 shelby was finished in our shop)

(ask us about insurance estimates for your vintage vehicles)

25 Posts
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    CommRom 1.2 / ED01 kernel

Not all forums are natively supported by Tapatalk. You should be able to tell what is and what isn't by visiting the forum on your mobile browser. If a popup comes up saying that the forum is natively supported, you can view it in Tapatalk. If not, tough luck.
    Forums Emeritus

12,993 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,813 Global Posts

Yeah Tapatalk requires a vBulletin plugin. Some sites have it and some don't.