- 2 Posts
[FREE] [GAME] Brain Smash
Brain Smash is - unlike it's title indicates - very simple game to play. Available in Google PlayStore and Opera Mobile Store
Tapping in each puzzle dazzles different brain centers:
- Numbers: smallest to biggest
- Letters: A to Z in alphabet order
- Objects (available in full version): from smallest to biggest
- Colours (available in full version): from darkest to lightest
Games have 4 starting levels. There are total of 7 difficulty levels.
You have to tap tiles in each round. If you tap wrong tile according to the order, your remaining time shortens a bit. Available time is shorter as level is higher.
If the time is out before you have tapped all tiles, you lose one life. You have 3 lives per game. When all lives are spent, the game is over.
You get score for each tile pressed in correct order, for unused time per each round and for finishing the round.
You get negative score if you press wrong tile.
Score rate gets increased with the level. And game level will also be automatically increased at certain score.
At the end of each game, you can share your score through any services your device supports.
Enjoy and have fun! Any feedback is greatly appreciated!!!
- 06-25-2014, 03:54 AM #2
- By MichaelRooney in forum Android GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 09-11-2014, 02:42 PM
- By peekyboy2 in forum Android GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 06-25-2014, 03:54 AM
- By Artin77 in forum Android App InventorReplies: 1Last Post: 06-25-2014, 03:50 AM
- By dustin_dej in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 06-24-2014, 09:13 AM