Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Post [Banana Rocks] My new game, try it and have fun! ;)

Hello guys! I just finished my new game: Banana Rocks.

Banana Rocks is a 2D endless runner game in which you control the ‘Banana Rockstar’ who is threatened by the humans jealous of him.
    Your main goal in this game is to Rock this World up! But that’s not so easy as it sounds. The humanity can’t get used to this brand new Banana Star, so they will put a traps on your way. You have to use the power of Rock if you want to get the highest amount of scores.

[Banana Rocks]  My new game, try it and have fun! ;)-screen_shot_2014-06-24_at_20_17_35_3.png

Banana Rocks is a simple game having simple controls. Banana Rockstar can’t stop runing. He jumps when we swipe up on the screen. And jumps higher when double swipe up on the screen. Also in update 1.2 we added new gameplay features swipe down to make a slide. He has to face many obstacles as he runs. He has to face obstacles such as Knife, Spoons, Saw blades etc, which he has to avoid by jumping. And you should collect the music notes that comes along the way. When you collect 6 music notes, your Banana Rockstar becomes invincible for a certain period of time!

[Banana Rocks]  My new game, try it and have fun! ;)-1screen.png

And finally It looks like - really most happy endless runner ever. Because, even if u die it looks incredibly fun! (We added approximately 10 funny death animations.)
    Banana Rocks can offer you a good arcade experience but on the other hand, depending on the progress, it is hard to play!

Download it free version https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ananarocksfree It may be hard to find the game in play store as its a newly released game.

Also available [ad-free] version. Download it if you like the game and wanna support me and my small team. Waiting for your impressions and recommendations...

And just forgot: our twitter.
    Last edited by Andriy Vasylytsya; 06-24-2014 at 02:24 PM.

Global Posts
    4,220 Global Posts
    ROM
    Phoenix 1.6 Sense 5 4.2.2

Default Re: [Banana Rocks] My new game, try it and have fun! ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Andriy Vasylytsya View Post
    Hello guys! I just finished my new game: Banana Rocks.

Banana Rocks is a 2D endless runner game in which you control the ‘Banana Rockstar’ who is threatened by the humans jealous of him.
    Your main goal in this game is to Rock this World up! But that’s not so easy as it sounds. The humanity can’t get used to this brand new Banana Star, so they will put a traps on your way. You have to use the power of Rock if you want to get the highest amount of scores.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen_Shot_2014-06-24_at_20_17_35_3.png 
Views:	25 
Size:	608.2 KB 
ID:	124863

Banana Rocks is a simple game having simple controls. Banana Rockstar can’t stop runing. He jumps when we swipe up on the screen. And jumps higher when double swipe up on the screen. Also in update 1.2 we added new gameplay features swipe down to make a slide. He has to face many obstacles as he runs. He has to face obstacles such as Knife, Spoons, Saw blades etc, which he has to avoid by jumping. And you should collect the music notes that comes along the way. When you collect 6 music notes, your Banana Rockstar becomes invincible for a certain period of time!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1Screen.png 
Views:	153 
Size:	176.3 KB 
ID:	124865

And finally It looks like - really most happy endless runner ever. Because, even if u die it looks incredibly fun! (We added approximately 10 funny death animations.)
    Banana Rocks can offer you a good arcade experience but on the other hand, depending on the progress, it is hard to play!

Download it free version https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ananarocksfree It may be hard to find the game in play store as its a newly released game.

Also available [ad-free] version. Download it if you like the game and wanna support me and my small team. Waiting for yours impressions and recommendations...

And just forgot: out twitter.
    Nice! Thanks for sharing.
    “Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who know only what to think.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson

OMG BECKY IT'S ALMOST HERE. The greatest tool to modify almost any HTC phone is on the verge of release. Unlock bootloaders, flash recoveries, root, and more. Open source, powerful, end-to-end encryption, enhanced by Droplr and Amazon's Secure Content Distribution Network. Best of all, it's 100% free. All built by me. Get ready to rock!

Cool game, if you play long enough it becomes difficult to collect points)
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Ooh yeap!) Its hard to play if you reach high scores... /:
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Some new ingame footage from Banana Rocks! Here we go... [Banana Rocks]  My new game, try it and have fun! ;)-hfgo2xhlyc8.jpg [Banana Rocks]  My new game, try it and have fun! ;)-6huvq557zys.jpg
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Post Re: [Banana Rocks] My new game, try it and have fun! ;)

Hello friends! We just finished really awesome and great update for our game Banana Rocks.

Update 1.5.

-Fixed lags when you played with internet connection.
    -Minor gameplay bugs fixed.
    -Rating popup now working well.
    -Optimised advertisment system.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Welcome your in our community!) https://twitter.com/kronetgames and https://www.facebook.com/kronetgames I hope u will engoy it! And ofc its hard to play, coz it is not so casual game) Seems like it can be like flappy bird but much loyal!)
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Here is some interesting from our work) In next few days we will upload 1.6 update, coz we remake all animation. The result is amazing, used to use Spine, now made in the Unity. Here are the all the animations (single file).:
    [Banana Rocks]  My new game, try it and have fun! ;)-0ss0m6wsgeq.jpg
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

Post Major update 2.0 for Banana Rocks

Major update 2.0 for Banana Rocks:

★ All animations and visual part of game have been remade and improved !!!
    ★ Added new visual FX for game items;
    ★ Added new different guitars;
    ★ Advertisement system now working well;
    ★ Improved performance and stability.
    [Banana Rocks]  My new game, try it and have fun! ;)-banana-prog-22222-.png

Thanks for sharing this game
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #11  

We like that you enjoy it! Thanks to you!
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #12  

You can see our video-review of Banana Rocks update 2.0:

Hello there! This is one hell of a funny endless runner! A banana representation of Elvis Presley running endlessly while avoiding all sorts of banana chopping tools! This cracked me up to be frank, but considering the nature of the game, it doesn’t attract me sadly. Endless running games seem to have lost their charm since Temple Run!

Global Posts
    5 Global Posts

Hi

Groovy game - I like the banana split!!!! The further you get in the game the fatter the banana should get like the real Elvis as he got older - maybe he could start wearing a cape too.

Good luck with marketing it.

Green Guppy

P.S. Bananas Rock!!!!!!
  15. Thread Author  Thread Author    #15  

Heh, i like yours review! Thanks, btw we will try better with our next game!

not bad. keep it up!

Global Posts
    13 Global Posts

Ho it's nice to see a game made with Unity in 2D
    How many time do you spent to the dev ?