- 2,252 Posts
Barcode numbers into a text file?
Is there any way to scan barcodes into a text file (just the numbers) using one of the barcode scanner apps?
I am bulk-selling my DVD collection (around 1000) but I need all the barcode numbers to type into the website (it's one big box to enter all of them). Figured if I could scan them into the phone, then just copy/paste them into the box, it would be easier than hand-entering them.
- 10-15-2010, 03:44 PM #2
- 10-15-2010, 04:26 PM #3
1. Download Type or Scan Keyboard.
2. watch instructional video here
3. Open up gmail on your phone.
4. Scan your barcodes and send the email to yourself.
5. Go to gmail on your computer, copy, and paste into your big box.
- 10-15-2010, 07:21 PM #4