[APP][FREE][2.3.3+] The PIN Key - a pin code reminder.

prebhans

May 27, 2014
Visit site
Hi Everyone,

by this, I will present you my app, The PIN Key, that can help you to remember your pin codes.

You probably have many PIN codes for your smart phones, bank and credit cards, maybe also for you family. My app, The PIN Key, exploits the fact that the brain recognizes patterns better than it remembers digits. It uses a color pattern to hide pin codes. The security is that only you know the selected pattern.

It is simple to use it:

• Choose 4 of colored squares in a pattern that you can always remember.
  • Enter your PIN codes in the 4 squares.
  • The PIN Key fill in the rest of 36 colored squares with random numbers from 0-9. This means that your PIN codes is "hidden" so that ti is only you, who know the 4 squares contain your PIN codes.

The output is a PIN card that hides you PIN codes. PIN cards are in fact only graphic png files saved in a folder on the SD card, so your pin code is not saved anywhere, they can only be read by you based on the pattern.

With the app it is possible to have up to 18 PIN cards or PIN codes in your phone. On Google Play you can find more data about the app and of course you are welcome to download it and use it. And if you want, I'll appreciate that you will rate my app.

Google Play: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...d=com.gmail.prebhans.thepinkey&token=IY8eRCZu

The PIN Key also have a web page, which explains in more detail how to do and with some screen dumps.

Web page: www.thepinkey.com

Below you also have some screen dumps with text.

Please use it and with Best Regards.

:D Prebhans

Attachments

• 2PinCardNoPhone.png
    2PinCardNoPhone.png
    65.9 KB · Views: 35
  • Main2Cards+phone+text.png
    Main2Cards+phone+text.png
    77.1 KB · Views: 35
  • makePinCode123_+phone+text.png
    makePinCode123_+phone+text.png
    59.1 KB · Views: 35