Anyone use Animated Weather?

sharkerbaby

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
This is one of the coolest animated weather apps out there. I've been using the free version for a couple of weeks and admittedly it needs a few things to make it complete but I am impressed with the possibilities. I checked out their website and the developer has plans to make this an extraordinary app. I cant wait for the live wallpaper capability.

The web site describes it as: Animated Weather for Android - Weather forecast application. The exquisitely realistic video effects of cloudiness, rain and snow provide the vivid sensation of current or future weather conditions for more than 50000 locations over the world.

check out their website and demo video...

Animated Weather Android - Best Weather Widget App for Android Phones

Video:
YouTube - Animated Weather Forecast App For Android Free Realistic Weather Forecast on Your Android.avi

pmas

Dec 17, 2009
Visit site
Tried and quickly deleted it. It is real rough. What's with the scrolling black lines?

Last edited:

sharkerbaby

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
Mine doesn't have scrolling black lines. If it doesn't work for you that's fine. I agree it needs some more development but I find the weather scenes beautiful and am really looking forward to a live wallpaper that looks like them.

And I am not the developer. Wouldn't even know how to begin.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey