Need help choosing a podcast player
I've been using Astro Player for a while, but I've got some serious issues with the latest version(s), so I want to switch. That app had some features that I'm not sure I'll find in another podcast app. Any suggestions?
- Ability to download all my subscriptions to specific folders. (e.g. -- have all my "tech news" podcasts download to the same folder).
- MP4 video playback support.
- Support for multiple manual bookmarks (because I've had mixed results with auto-bookmarking).
- Customizable buttons on the player. So I can have a "10 second reverse" button over here, a "1 minute forward" button over there, whatever I'd like.
- Decent "long press" support, so I can quickly do things like delete a podcast file, sort a playlist, etc.
- Support for adjustable playback speed.
- Ability to import from Feedly.
- Playback ANY local media file, not just what's been downloaded from my feeds.
There may not be a perfect choice, but is there something that comes close?
Last edited by peter17319; 07-02-2014 at 04:18 PM.
- By AzeGamer in forum HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 07-05-2014, 06:16 AM
- By teamwest88 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 07-04-2014, 02:53 AM
- By Xafsa Mohamud in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-02-2014, 04:20 PM
- By dodong27 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 5Last Post: 07-02-2014, 02:22 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-02-2014, 02:15 PM