Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default New free retro arcade game(and more)

Hi, me and a couple of friends have created a new game studio here in Belgium(Studio Nonante). We are working on several projects in multiple genres, our actual one is a brand new math puzzle game which will be available for free on android in a few weeks. In the meantime, we invite you to download(also for free) a small side project made in one weekend after having found an unreleased electronic music CD from one of our devs.

Enjoy and please tell us what you think!

The game is "Vessel Run 1983" loosely based on some Vectrex arcade titles some of us knew at the time: vector graphics, fast paced action designed for touchscreens, (nearly) vintage electronic music, Google play games achievements and global leaderboards.

Follow our projects on our Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/nonantegames

Download the game here(100% full, 100% free, no IAP) https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....vesselrun1983

Global Posts
    6,397 Global Posts
    ROM
    None

Default Re: New free retro arcade game(and more)

Thanks for sharing, good luck!

Sent From Another Galaxy
    If I'm very clever, and I'm more than clever, I'm brilliant! I might just save the World, or rip it apart!