- 07-06-2014, 06:31 PM #2
- 189 Posts
Re: Best eReader?
I chose to use two separate apps for what you've asked, ezPDF Reader Pro and Cool Reader for eBooks. Well, three, since I add Kindle reader for all my Kindle content. Maybe overkill but I find this keeps things nicely separate, leaving files open on each specific reader as required e.g. a recipe I'm going to cook in ezPDF Reader, the book I'm reading in Kindle, and short stories in Cool Reader.
- By frag06 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 19Last Post: 07-16-2014, 02:15 PM
- By JulesTruly in forum HTC One M8Replies: 5Last Post: 07-08-2014, 10:35 PM
- By KeenAndroid3 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 07-06-2014, 01:31 AM
- By iCTO in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-06-2014, 12:34 AM
- By geek654 in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 07-06-2014, 12:31 AM