Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default I want to control a Nexus 7 with a Moto G (plus see the display on the Moto G)

My apologies if this has been discussed, I didn't find it by searching. I want to have my Nexus 7 secured in a headrest mount for our kids to watch videos on road trips. I'd love to have full control over the Nexus 7 with my Moto G. I've tried Tablet Remote and it's difficult to use without being able to see the screen on the Nexus 7. Are there any remote desktop type apps for use between two Android devices??? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
    Chris

Default Re: I want to control a Nexus 7 with a Moto G (plus see the display on the Moto G)

Have you tried playing around with Yatse and XBMC?
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: I want to control a Nexus 7 with a Moto G (plus see the display on the Moto G)

Quote Originally Posted by worldspy99 View Post
    Have you tried playing around with Yatse and XBMC?
    Thanks for the response. I just looked into these apps and they appear to be for music?

Quote Originally Posted by prskier17 View Post
    Thanks for the response. I just looked into these apps and they appear to be for music?
    No you can send video as well. I'll do some tinkering and post back although it might take some time as I am out of town for an extended period of time.