[APP][Lock]Use your favorite photos to dress up your lock screen

wilsonye

Jun 9, 2012
Visit site
Galaxy Photo Screen Lock
Galaxy Photo Screen Lock is an exciting lock screen application designed to dress up your mobile lock screen and give your fun and love.
Features
. Add any photos you love to the lock screen -- add your families, your lovers, your babies, your dog , your trip...
. Every slide will show you one photo -- this will give you surprise and fun
. Show date / time / weekday on the lock screen
. Real-time weather forecast
. Notification - missing calls and unread messages
. Camera short-cut ( press 3 seconds to launch it)
. Battery status - battery power percent and charging animation
. Flexible backgrounds - use your home screen or select 10+ built-in pretty backgrounds
Note
Tested by Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4 and Galaxy S5; for other devices, please download and have a try.
If the weather location can not be fetched automatically, please restart your device or turn off weather.
Just add some of your favorite photos and make your own screen lock.
x2TexmhuVMZf5QH-rx8-yChQHsNXkSE4s4lay7FBtsJB2JffXBaBcXnfdDidMtWoJw=h310-rw
th-o0wDHzL1wKzu0-K2T7pv11MaYyEmm2xZSnAeC-aT28mSKPsO4DGSztaHKutqCdWMg=h310-rw

kI5ldsdffNnRcsPYHf47TFMkNPQ-HRtG05DF72W5XnPNkR2nsgaOLXcXaXi1g6JE0g=h310-rw
bkcIecBtBLPTJiCO2l5DNERYeUTyamzRJhor-AV8RQHo1CyC8UJjLXYP1qSR7YRmxtUc=h310-rw

Download from here:-$
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.galaxyphotoscreenlocker

wilsonye

Jun 9, 2012
Visit site
Great idea! I like this app. It is cool that you can put pics of the people you care about that appear as you swipe. I also like the time which is larger than my standard time on my Note 3 on the swipe lock screen and is hard to read. Great app!

wilsonye

Jun 9, 2012
Visit site
Great app!! This app is very interesting and useful. I can make a lot of different lock screen with any nice picture. Thanks for upload.

wilsonye

Jun 9, 2012
Visit site
Like it Alot Like this app the only issue I have is my lock screen is my normal lock screen which I have a pattern to unlock then I get the lock screen for this app and then I have to swipe again can I make this my default lock screen not sure if I missed something on the set up. Running a Galaxy S4

wilsonye

Jun 9, 2012
Visit site
Just Wonderful! I was searching a long time for an app which can put my favourite photos in my lockscreen with a stylish way. It worked perfectly in my smartphone. I just love this app!