Hiding Google Hangouts Message From Notifications Bar
Is it possible? What I mean is, Google Hangouts basically shows the incoming message in the notification bar if your phone is already awake. So if I'm showing someone something on my phone and a message comes in, they can read it at the top of my screen. I'd like to be able to disable this, but keep the notification sound.
- 07-09-2014, 12:48 AM #2
- 07-09-2014, 09:02 AM #4
Re: Hiding Google Hangouts Message From Notifications Bar
I don't think this can be done yet. I agree, the option of a preview would be nice.
Signed, a Nexus 5, AC forums app, and Android L.
- 09-16-2014, 11:36 PM #6
- By MrJBot in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 9Last Post: 07-19-2014, 11:15 AM
- By Robo in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 8Last Post: 07-10-2014, 03:39 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-09-2014, 12:07 AM
- By Norma Hobgood in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-09-2014, 12:05 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-08-2014, 09:55 PM